View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 01:44 PM   #535
EzekielKane

EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)
Real Deal Wrestling gets CRAZY HARDCORE : Episode 17 Season 2, 50+ minutes of BRUTALE action!

This week Real Deal goes HARDCORE, the show starts with a REALLY BRUTALE match between Kryzer and Snow. A match so brutal that some were worried Kryzer and Snow were hurt. I am sure they were hurting but that's what happens when you put on such a killer match.

Luke Knight, a guy I hated at first faced off against my old favorite JERICHO STYLES and they put on a brilliant match, to those haters who day REAL DEAL stars cant wrestle should watch these two in the ring!

The main event featured M.G Hurst...CAZZAM! Cassatt and Killa Cam Cassatt and a shocking ending. This was one KILLER show, I really loved the action in the opener and Knight/Styles. Knight is really becoming a kind of MVP here.

Glad to here that Kryzer is o.k because that one spot looked INSANE.

Anyway, enjoy the show everybody and let me know what you think....!!!
EzekielKane is offline   Reply With Quote