View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 08:33 AM   #202
Locke
Internet Purist

Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Disclaimer: love the game

Knowing there arent items to found is such a massive negative. Knowing that any area i enter can be solved from the onset save for story development is disappointing. There's this brilliant map marker system that is basically useless because you can do everything the first time you get there.

what is basically the cornerstone of the franchises gameplay for literally 30 years suddenly absent. What makes a zelda game? Having link in it or is it the dungeon field dungeon paradigm?

I recal when this entered development they mentioned wanting to diverge from the zelda formula...and the game works so i cant hate...but damn...batman arkham asylum is more of a zelda game than breath of the wild...

Zelda:Breath of the Wild is a great open world sandbox game...but i hope the next installment returns some of the staples of the franchise.
One of the few areas I noticed I couldn't solve before I had completed a certain part of the game was Akkala Tower, I couldn't figure out how to get up it until I got that Revali's Gale thing that shoots you up into the air.
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote