View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 03:36 PM   #385
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Did an entrance for that weird dude with a video. Worked out great, except the blue filter on the video didn't export.

But oh man, career mode is even more garbage than last year. So they've slowed it down even more because you have to watch the intro video to the show, pyro and repetitive commentary... But why? And in my first show as part of a tag team job team I could walk out and cut a promo at any segment of the show.

That promo engine makes no sense. You can say the same shit and it will have different effects based on the "crowd" or some shit. Even if you respond properly on a duel promo, it can fuck you. Cena (Yeah, I called him out for the show closer promo on my first night) said something about flipping a switch to take me out, which was apparently bad, so I responded about flipping the switch to shut his mouth and that was also bad. But hey, I apparently won the promo battle.

Everything else is the same other than the Heyman stuff which needs me to win a title first, but I don't think I'll get that far. The rankings, the entries to new titles, the total focus on the Authority where even a slight change will make Renee ask how you feel about the Authority liking or not liking you. My fucking god. What an utter pile of wank.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote