Thread: MLB Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 01:37 PM   #9895
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Rey 2.0 View Post
The Jays got worse but not by a significant margin. A full year of Devon Travis will help. A full year of Aaron Sanchez will help.

I don't think Morales will be very good but I don't think he'll be useless either. They still have a very good roster and that pitching tho
Significant enough in my eyes. EE was the key piece, without him batting cleanup, pitchers have to be less careful with Donaldson & Bautista and they'll get less fastballs to mash with runners on base knowing that Morales is hitting cleanup opposed to Edwin.

I'd don't care how much of a step down Morales is from EE, its a clear step down when a pitcher gets down 3-1 and has to groove a strike down the plate and he's not facing Edwin.