View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 01:54 PM   #271
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
There are a ton of new moves every year. They only have so much time to work on that. Tjey likely make a list of all the new moves they want to put in, and whatever doesn't make the cut, but is near the top gets put in as dlc, as it has to be developed post release.

I'm all for calling out stupid decisions, like not being able to defend titles in universe, and excluding match types that are already in the game in showcase, but I doubt the new moves pack is due to laziness.
I hear ya, but some of these aren't exactly new. Elbro Drop, facewash and the swingout neckbreaker have been done by the respective superstars since before this year. Moves like TJ Perkins finisher are cool and legit late additions. Like if the pack consisted of things like that for guys that aren't in (as I really want Swanns standing 450), but the rest of the listed moves so far should legit be there.

Samoa Joes is especially bad since he should have had it last year when he was DLC.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote