Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 01:19 PM   #149
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
An unsung perk from New Vegas I wouldn't mind returning is "Four Eyes"... provided they didn't change how glasses aren't altered by most hats or helmets. They were a lot more scarce than in FO3, but since you can pilfer some from the good doctor (which doesn't count as stealing), that should hold you until finding some to repair them with and you negate the penalty for not wearing them before you even leave the house. That's a Perception point I can drop elsewhere on the initial SPECIAL allocation.

Also, while Bloody Mess is fun, not to mention a staple since the beginning (not to mention how to get the "most satisfying" ending from the first game), the newer games sometimes make it hard to scavenge from a thin red paste and gibs than a full- or only missing one limb, tops- corpse. Nice to know it's there, but unless it alters some point in the game in a major, perk specific way (like Wild Wasteland does), it'll never see use from me.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote