View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 11:52 AM   #319
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Main reason is spoilers. Not everyone watches 205 live right after smackdown or even on the same day.
That's the ONLY reason I ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
Hmm okay that makes sense I guess.

Then maybe he should address the issue in a less antagonizing dickhead-ish way. Like fuck, you're a grown-ass man Thrilla, just make a suggestion and be less condescending.
No, see, I've asked about this sort of thing NUMEROUS times in the past. The first time you ask someone something may not come off the same way as the fifth time you ask someone something. It's not like I'm stamping my foot and putting down some sort of mandate. It's a simple request. Thanks for resorting to name-calling and shit-talking though. Not sure how I'm being the 'baby' in this scenario.

It would be helpful if people talked about Smackdown in the Smackdown thread and 205 Live in the 205 Live thread. For spoiler purposes. That's all. I'm about to watch 205 Live right now, but now I know some results. Not the end of the world, but I think any match is better when you don't know what's going to happen.
Anybody Thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote