View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 10:10 AM   #307
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• Big Cass really needs a new theme.

I get the feeling that Vince & Co. have big plans for him for the future and I don't think having a jobber theme is really going to help him much in getting over as a heel with fans.

• The IIconics are just awful.

I will most likely mention this every week.

• So the winner of "The Greatest Royal Rumble" wins a trophy?

Is that it? We have another trophy on the scene in WWE.

Vince or Triple H must be going through some kind of trophy fetish phase at the moment. Everything seems to lead to a giant ugly trophy these days.

It would have been cool if it lead to a title match of the winner's choosing at any time or something.

• Shelton beating Orton was good. I get the feeling that Orton losing the match thanks to Sunil will lead to Orton being added to the US Title match at The Greatest Royal Rumble.

Orton's not on the card at the moment which doesn't make much sense considering where the event is taking place and how much of a big name Orton is.

Maybe Orton didn't want to go to Saudi Arabia but if that's not the case, I fully expect his name to be added to the title match soon.

Not forgetting Shelton however, I really wouldn't mind seeing him as US Champion again, so hopefully he starts chasing the title next week.

Even better would be him being added with Orton to the US Title match at The Greatest Royal Rumble but I don't think that would happen, as we already have a Fatal Four-Way for a secondary championship.

It would be great if it did happen though.

• Why do The New Day still exist?

Do the kids still enjoy them?

Also, I will mention that Sheamus ate the pancake that Kofi licked.

• I was hoping Nakamura would get a new theme after turning heel and I'm not disappointed.

I really like it.

I also like the fact that it stops the crowd from "WHOA-ing" along with theme.

Personally, I never liked that.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote