View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 05:32 PM   #38930
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragile X View Post
The best thing about New Japan is that they don't ask you to give them almost 10 hours a week to be apart of the experience.

I'm just so uninterested in WWE right now, and it's the Road to Wrestlemania, the one time when it's supposed to be fun again. I just can't devote 5 hours to Raw and Smackdown, it's disgusting to spend time doing that and also the show's are just stretched so thin and full of such horrible content. The only interest is in "I wonder who Vince will push this year"....

WWE sucks. I haven't made it through a full episode of Raw in over a year, I can't even remember the last time. Smackdown has a better viewing rate than Raw but even still, a lot of meaningless garbage that means nothing in the grand scheme. Really nothing means anything in the grand scheme because the focus is on authority figures instead of THE CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Hail NJPW for making championships sell the show.
I'm right there with ya, buddy. It's the same problem with independent wrestling, to be honest, which I would ideally be able to escape to. If the match isn't happening for a reason, then why would I waste my time watching this crap? New Japan makes stuff matter.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote