View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 08:06 AM   #234
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Smallville: Lex Bows Out, Doomsday Crashes In, and... Thalia Al Ghul?!?:

Michael Rosenbaum, voice of DCAU's Flash and Smallville's Lex Luthor is officially done with the latter. He won't be appearing in Season 8, not regularly anyway. He'll most likely head up cameo's in any case.

Now the new contenders for Smallville's baddies are already announced; Doomsday and a female villain. If you didn't know Smallville is a seperate continuity from other Supe's universes now you do. Casting for the one who famously killed Superman is underway. Then there's the new female villain who will be as troublesome for Clark as she is attracted. I'm gonna say Thalia for now.

I won't see any of this action for years now anyway since I skipped the last few years of 'Ville. I got alot of DVD catch up to do... years worth. But I'm game.

Ignorance Is Bliss:

A while back someone mentioned how Gotham Central would make a good TV show. Well lo and behold WB was this close to actually doing a show! But the reception Birds of Prey recieved way back shot down any other Gotham themed TV show (rats).

They should totally go for it. A CSI-like show based in Gotham City would own.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote