View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 12:08 AM   #11
Shadow
Shadow Conspircy leader

Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
lol I heard Cardcaptors got shredded, that and Yugio. I wouldn't have watched the series anyway but the changes were borderline disrespectful.
4Kids came and raped, literally raped, Yu-Gi-Oh. I'm talking raped it so hard, it wasn't even the same show. They fucking had the balls, the balls, to totally ignore the first season because there were little to know card games invovled in those first episodes. So we never got to learn how Yugi and co got together and everything.

Very pathatic.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote