View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 10:37 PM   #80
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just wondering, Noid: did you really miss the point of my posts, or are you just trolling because you want to hammer home without a shadow of any doubt that you don't happen to be a fan of the #broken business?

Pulling two random "fighters" - one of whom is a total work of fiction, and another who is a flesh and blood UFC fighter and loosely bridging them because "fan of fighting" isn't exactly the same thing as comparing two movies. A better one - and one I would have made - would have been to say that if I were that "fan of fighting" I like both boxing and mma.

Either way, you seem way too perplexed that people could like a thing you don't... and yes, I'm the same person who has never been super high on HHH or never saw the supposed value of Eva Marie in any capacity; that people who like the Broken Matt do so just to be contrarian and/or edgy as there is no other conceivable reason for anyone to find it endearing or entertaining in any way.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote