View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 10:51 PM   #492
parkmania
#BUCTOBER

parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Some things I noticed about the new mode:

Even if you have to drop down a level, it's worth it overall to get as many cards as possible to either "blue" or "yellow". That +10% or no change versus -5% is HUGE when you have little control over which cards come out each deal. After 5 or 6 games at the 3-point level where I completely dominated, I bumped up to the 5-point and still never lost a match (Granted, I didn't get to play as much as I would have liked and only made it into the UR level, but I feel this is still the way to go as long as possible to get through those early levels quickly).

Using a support card that gives your deck a + (such as Paul Bearer) counts for the duration of the matchup, not just the "current" 4 cards.
parkmania is offline   Reply With Quote