View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 12:09 PM   #39031
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Mick Foley has predicted Becky Lynch and Sheamus to win the Royal Rumbles.

How certain are we about Ronda Rousey wrestling a match at WrestleMania? I had it figured for a lock, but if the two parties haven't come together on money, or they feel like she's not really where they want her to be in order to milk it for what they want, then Ronda being the "Tyson" in a feud between Charlotte and Becky on SmackDown actually makes a lot of sense. I'm still predicting Rousey, but Becky has got to have the third best chance, when you really look at things.
The Sheamus prediction is random as hell.

As for Ronda, I have a feeling she'll be in a match of some sort. But I don't think they'll come to an agreement fast enough for her to be in the Rumble and, frankly, they shouldn't have her in the Rumble. She can appear in the crowd or something but that's it.

The draw should be for her to have her first WWE match at WrestleMania.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote