View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 12:00 AM   #39020
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
I've never listened to the podcast but I follow the guy who hosts it on Twitter and he always seems to have great info/insight like this. If Mixed Match Challenge is a hit it could increase Facebook potentially offering the E a deal for RAW/SD rights as well.
It's cool to hear you follow him. I got through the whole thing, and I really enjoyed it. For people who like to think about the health of the wrestling business, it was good for stimulating the brain a bit.

Basically, digital media is such a slow increase (something like 3%) that they were speculating that it's not even worth catering to on that front, and that they're kind of getting lost in their own buzz. Analysts of the stock and all that basically say that TV is the crunch point. So the Fox news is the biggest thing for them right now, because they'll get to play Fox and USA off each other. Facebook and Amazon are kind of non-entities like that. The WWE have tried to make it sound like Amazon wanted to cover them in India, because they're the #2 sport, but they didn't mention just how big cricket is compared to WWE, haha.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote