Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 04:20 AM   #243
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.V.W. View Post
It is. Are you partial to The Revival?
I like them as a team. They have clearly watched tape and are trying to implement psychology into what they do, which is automatically appreciated. I love the way Dawson takes the lead and Wilder basically plays the spoiler. It's a great dynamic in a world where tag team partners are interchangeable and everyone does the same thing.

A problem facing them is their size. Neither guy is a heavyweight, to my knowledge, which means that them working as bad-ass ring generals kind of lacks...panache. When they're out there against guys like Gargano & Ciampa it doesn't matter so much, but I'm not sure how easily I buy them working heel against bigger dudes, you know?

I've seen some things on here about their personality. I like what they're doing. They're supposed to be dry. Dawson can talk well enough when he needs to. If you plug them in as the antithesis to a team with personality, it would work. The problem is if Vince sees them and casts them as "boring guys" in his mind.

They're a team you book with a purpose. You either have babies you want them fuck up, or you bring in babies for them to fuck up. When they're just plugging in to different tag team matches with each and every tag team, I worry that they will lose their charm.

I like them, but I worry for them, and I don't know if the WWE is going to be able to implement them the way I'd like to see them implemented. But given they don't like to fire people, I can see them having jobs for a long time, and at least being heel lackeys to someone.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote