View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 10:01 PM   #1906
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by Neville's Reaction to WWE Coming to Town:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
With him scheduled for a meet and greet at Pro Wrestling Tees' store in Chicago, CM Punk will at least be playing a small part in All In weekend.

Pro Wrestling Tees announced today that Punk will be appearing at their store on Friday, August 31st. There are only 200 tickets available, with them set to go on sale on May 23rd at noon Central time. Autographs will cost $50, professional photo opportunities are the same price, and autograph/photo combos with an exclusive T-shirt will cost $90.

The meet and greet being the day before All In is bound to increase speculation that Punk will play a further role that weekend, though he lives in Chicago and already partners with Pro Wrestling Tees for his online merchandise store.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Charlotte Flair flew home to get dental work done after having her bridge knocked out in yesterday's show in Oberhausen, Germany. She was going to be flying home Sunday from the tour already because she was scheduled to be part of the Needham Investment conference on Tuesday in New York with WWE President Michelle Wilson. So she was never scheduled for TV this week. She was scheduled to fly back for the rest of the tour after.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer/PWI/Post Wrestling
Indies Roundup:
Appearing at today's World of Sport tapings in Norwich, England were Davey Boy Smith Jr., Grado, Primate, Joe Hendry, Martin Kirby, Iestyn Rees, Viper, Kay Lee Ray, Bea Priestley and Sha Samuels, Stu Bennett (formerly Wade Barrett) was both authority figure and TV announcer, along with SoCal Val and Alex Shane.

Brandi Rhodes had shoulder surgery yesterday. She also wrote about her matches before the surgery in Japan that "If you feel inclined to criticize matches I worked with a double fracture, seek help."

Tickets for the 7/19 MLW TV taping in Long Island City, NY at the Melrose Ballroom go on sale tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. at MLWtickets.com. Advertised for the show are Shane Strickland, Pentagon Jr., Rey Fenix, Barrington Hughes, MJF, Sami Callihan, Salina de la Renta and ACH.

Although he is advertised for an eight man tag team bout tonight, PWInsider.com has learned that ROH Champion Dalton Castle will not be competing due to his back issues. His replacement has not been 100% confirmed from a creative standpoint as of this writing, but ROH is toying with a few ideas.

Ring of Honor has announced that Ultimo Guerrero and Titan will be working the June 2nd television tapings at the Manhattan Center.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
The 5/3 edition of Impact did 295,000 overnight viewers, down from last week's 299,000 overnight viewers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
WrestleCon 2019 will be held at the New York City Hilton Midtown (the site of the 2004 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony) on Friday 4/5/19 and Saturday 4/6/19, which is the largest hotel in New York City and the largest Hilton hotel in the United States.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
The Miz was interviewed by Sports Illustrated at this link, discussing, among other topics, how he gets upset when the WWE Championship isn't presented as the main event on PPV events. "My goal is to make the WWE championship as relevant and prestigious as it should be," Miz told SI's Justin Barrasso. "Now do I think AJ Styles is doing a terrific job as WWE champion? Absolutely. But that WWE Championship should be in the main event of every pay per view, and it upsets me when I see that it’s not. My goal is to not only win the Money in the Bank contract, cash it in, and become WWE champion. I want to put that title back where it belongs: the main event. Like I always say, the man makes the title, the title doesn’t make the man. I will make the WWE Championship the most prestigious and honorable title in all the WWE just like I did the Intercontinental championship."
Link: https://www.si.com/wrestling/2018/05...s-daniel-bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
For those who have asked, there are no current plans for another round of 205 Live house shows at this time. They are giving the brand time to continue to grow and find itself before they attempt to bring it back out on the road independently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
WWE NXT stars Riddick Moss and Tino Sabbatelli are both out injured, just as their program against each other was set to begin. Sabbatelli suffered a torn pec during a house show match while Moss suffered what we are told is a knee injury. He was on crutches at this week's NXT TV tapings. Sabbatelli was not at the tapings that we have heard. No word yet on how long they will each be out. The timing of the injuries really sucks for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestleInc
A new thirty-minute "Table For 3" episode will premiere on the WWE Network after Monday's RAW goes off the air. This episode will feature Elias, "Road Dogg" BG James and 2018 WWE Hall of Famer Jeff Jarrett, and will include a performance of the "Be With My Baby Tonight" single. Below is the synopsis:

"Bonded by their love of music - Jeff Jarrett, Elias and Brian James come together to discuss their greatest hits and favorite stories."
Quote:
Dean Ambrose continues to spend time in Birmingham, Alabama to be near WWE doctors as he prepares for his return to the ring for WWE. PWInsider notes that Ambrose has been living just about full-time in Birmingham for the past month or so. Ambrose has been out of action since December with a triceps tear. We reported before WrestleMania 34 that Ambrose was seen wearing a sling around Birmingham while wife Renee Young was in town visiting. It was reported in December that Ambrose would be out of action for 9 months.
Quote:
The "Road To The Undisputed Championship" WWE Network Collection on current WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar was recently re-added to the service after being removed in February. WWE noted on Reddit that some of the more popular Collections that were removed will be re-added over the next two months.

Some other sheet news includes:

Some stuff from TPWW Frontpage:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote