View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 07:57 PM   #49
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Some personal life choices an social media posts DO damage her credibility though. She could have been raped. When you make the claim though, it doesn't automatically mean "now prove me wrong". And when you change your story/say things like "I was drugged" because you decided to take drugs you instantly dig a hole for yourself. Just say what actually fucking happened and don't embellish, lie and add "woe is me" shit that just isn't true. If she got raped, the truth should be enough on it's own.
Personal life choices and social media posts make her a ripe candidate for a dude who is going to think of her as trash too. Believe it or not, you can tell a lie for every day of your life and then still get forced to have sex against your will. I don't think anyone is saying "now prove me wrong," people have just taken it upon themselves to do that based on her public profile. What the police investigation will do is look at the DNA and other evidence, examine the stories of the alleged accomplices and see what falls out.

I'm not saying Enzo did it. I'm saying that it's statistically unlikely that she's lying (all things being equal), and her being a drug addict doesn't have anything to do with that. The truth should be enough on its own, but you have legal systems and people on the internet who want to tear it all apart because women be lying whores.

Wait and see how this shakes out. Enzo will probably get away with it, because he'll just say "Nah, she was into it," and it's her word from that moment against his, and there's not enough evidence there to convict. But if it comes out as valid, just maybe keep it in mind the next time a woman who seems like she might be a piece of shit to you says someone treated me like one. I'm not saying be gullible or naive, but you can treat these things with gravity.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote