Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 03:17 PM   #58
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
I'm happy to debate this in public. Anyone who is objective will see I'm right.

If you were objective, you would understand that in determining a true, accurate and independent valuation of WWE's television rights, comparing WWE's ratings vs. ALL networks and not just cable is vitally important. As an attorney who works alongside those same type of folks everyday, I can assure you that the CPAs and attorneys and the execs at USA and all the other networks do. That's why they have those jobs.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote