View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 07:03 AM   #112
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Does Japan have their dirtsheets? I'm sure they do, but I'm glad it doesn't really make its way here that often. Feel like part of the reason NJPW is so fun is that you don't hear about the office's "future plans" as opposed to following WWE where the observer talks about what Vince had for lunch yesterday and how it pertains to his plans for the new day for the next 6 months.

Don't really know what to expect
They do, but we get the same news as they do, so it's not as prevalent.

I think a lot of it is that it's only Gedo & Jado so there's a lot less chance for leaks. We heard around this time last year during Kenny Omega's contract negotiations that Kenny just wanted assurances that he'll be used near the top of the card and in the title picture and that they weren't prepared to do any kind of assurances for anyone, but Omega is very important *nudge wink*.

Same with Ricochet. Sounded like he was prepared to re-sign, but wanted assurances that they'd move him up to heavyweight and again, they wouldn't say yes or no. I imagine that other than general direction, Gedo & Jedo are the only two that know what the long-term plan is.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote