View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 03:38 PM   #86
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Rey View Post
The streak ending on a run in is lame. You're directing the potential heat/moment from the guy who pins Taker to the guy who committed the run in and cost the match. I think that's what you're getting at right? Punk running in and costing Taker the streak?

I wouldn't boo Punk. I'd boo WWE for making Taker's loss a clusterfuck.

BY the time Summer Slam rolls around, who knows what will be happening. But there is no room for him at the moment. Coming back before Summer Slam to reenter the Authority feud or even get built back up to face a heel Batista at Summer Slam, potentially for the title, could be a big deal. Whenever he does come back, Mania is not the place. There's nobody for him to be inserted into a feud with.
You say you wouldn't boo Punk and Lesnar, but both of them would agree to it. Punk's good enough to rub it in the smark fans face and let them know he does not give a fuck about them or anything they like. You would boo until you couldn't boo anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMess View Post
I don't think the streak should end because of all the guys who have already lost to the Undertaker.
Another reason to end it.

The more people want it to stay, the better it will be when it ends. Wrestling hasn't managed to really piss anyone off in a long time, outside of Bryan not being in the Royal Rumble and that anger and dissatisfaction has only drawn more people into watching.

This is pretty much the same sentiment that people had for Cena at One Night Stand, I imagine the reaction to a lame Punk run-in/swerve/heel turn at Mania would break decibel records for all the fans booing and screaming at the streak ending on a sour note. It'll be NWO heat where fans throw trash in the ring and some old guy jumps the railing to try to get at Lesnar or Punk. Would be amazing.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote