Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 06:39 PM   #530
Supreme Olajuwon
You know that’s right

Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
WHATEVER GUYS

Andy's gonna prove you all wrong and win 800 Super Bowls and you'll be all like "I was so wrong and Supreme Olajuwon was so right" and your friends will be like "Who the f is Supreme Olajuwon?" and you'll be all like "Oh just this guy at the wrestling message board I post at" and they'll be all like "You post at a wrestling message board? That's pretty gay" and you'll be all like "Nah it's a pretty chill place" and they'll be all like "why would you post about football on a message board for wrestling" and you'll be all like "Well it's a wrestling message board in the sense that it's run by a wrestling website and most people there are wrestling fans, but we talk about other stuff too" and they'll be all like "Oh word? Are there any other interesting features about it" and you'll be all like "Yeah sometimes we give each other colored dots depending on how much we like or dislike a post" and they'll be all like "Dude we can't hang out anymore" and then you'll be all like "Damn I have no friends. None of this woulda happened if I just respected Andy Dalton's game."

Just wait. You'll see.