View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 02:01 PM   #2675
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Finished going through the Dark Souls 3 DLC, not sure if it was super hard or just tough because I'm on NG++ and it's new to me. Struggled most with Freide in the first DLC, total three stages of hell. The third stage works more like a Bloodborne boss, which makes it a nightmare to deal with when youre lugging around an Ultra Greatsword. Probably manageable on NG, but much not fun here.

Last boss of the Ringed City was tough at first but not too hard considering he is essentially the final boss of the series. Very cinematic though.

Midir on the other hand is fantastic, I don't know why they can never get dragons right in the main game but always deliver with the DLC. Started out hating it since I was doing chip damage and getting one shotted for ages but getting good enough to take him down was the most satisfying victory since Nameless King.

I picked up Dark Souls 2 Scholars of the First Sin also since I never got the DS2 DLC first time round. This series is not finished with me yet.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote