View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 04:01 PM   #1
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
What's next for ol' Titan....

So I said there's been some changes recently for TPWW's favorite pro wrestler (after the HABM) and this is what I've been up to. I have given alittle more freedom in a new company out of Katy, TX (near Houston) and have tried my hands at some new aspects of professional wrestling outside of the ring. The company has been slowly growing for about a year now and our first episode aired here in Houston last week. It's a very small local network and there's already talks of syndication through some smaller Texas towns. I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on the matches, likes and dislikes, and overall thoughts on the show.

FEELS LIKE I'M WEARING NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote