View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 02:43 PM   #122
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis View Post
I do think knockouts should count as eliminations for the record, since all the finish does is protect the already protected top babys. But that's not what the rules are and it's unfair to change them midway through a season.

Losing via count out, DQ, tag partner taking the fall, object retrieval, cage escape, battle royale, shut in a casket/ambulance, etc shouldn't count though.

Last man standing and I quit matches are grey areas because in some cases they could be a KO or submission, but sometimes it's being duct taped to a ringpost.
And with Last Man Standing matches you occasionally have a Double KO, which WTF you do with that, I don't know. I Quit matches don't seem like they should be much of a gray area...I mean it's basically a verbal submission match, IMO, so why wouldn't the person who says I Quit be counted as having lost via submission?
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote