View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 06:08 AM   #397
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Hideo Itami does kind of need to be in NXT. I'd agree with you if you were talking about Shinsuke, Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, or maybe even Austin Aries. But what match has Hideo Itami had in WWE yet that has actually been talked about? I get that he's been injured for the better part of a year, but he was there a while before he got injured the first time.

I was starting to sour on KENTA before he came to WWE. His best years were 2005-2010. He's never been the same since he tore his ACL before coming to WWE.

Also Daniel Bryan retiring really hurts Hideo Itami's appeal. I remember when they signed KENTA there was one match I wanted to see him involved in at WrestleMania; Hideo Itami vs. Daniel Bryan. They had two classics in ROH, the one from Glory By Honor V Night 2 is considered to be the best match in company history by quite a few. They also had quite a few awesome battles in Noah in Japan, I believe one even went 60 minutes. There styles meshed so well. It's a shame we'll never get to see what they could do in a WWE environment.
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote