View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 01:21 AM   #84
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
In the spirit of the point I'm making, I'm gonna answer these personally, and also hypothetically, since the idea is how this would be taken in reverse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliksuke nakamura View Post
Since the above things don't seem to "land" with you, let's change focus to this, Kalyx:

1. How are you personally affected by these screenings?
I don't like double standard hypocrisy and find it healthy to call it out.

*I don't NEED to be personally affected for this to be problematic. Even if it's a few nights, that's still a few nights half of Texas' population can't enjoy a superhero for everyone! First it was one night, now it's three. We can't normalize this. #ShutItDown

Quote:
2. Do you live in the area and were you deadset on attending this particular cinema at the exact time the screenings are happening?
See above.

*I'm gonna call out sexism anywhere in the world!

Quote:
3. Did you ask a woman to see this film with you and did she break your heart and say "No. I am attending this screening for women only. Goodbye Forever Kalyx Triad"?
Sex shaming is an old tactic used against men who call out misandry/sexism against men type gestures. It's often some heartbreak or lack of sex and such. "What did she do to you?" Kind of like speaking out against religion and some dope's like, "Why do you hate god!"

*FYI, shitlord, I identify as womyn so I'm totally seeing this.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote