View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 11:36 AM   #4775
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonErichLives View Post
No, if they ever teach you to read you would see I said "this whole thing started with him because he's an Eagles fan" and it did, he admited that, he sent his original letter to Goodell the week before the pats/eagles game because he was wondering if the taping incident had any effect on ther superbowl game 3yrs ago.

If he wasn't an Eagles fan he never would have thought about it and sent any letter.

You are taking it personal, your somehow taking a rule infraction in 2007 and using it to justify previous losses by your favorite team, that was my point. Had the Colts beat SD and won in NE you wouldn't care as much as you do, but this is a team that continualy had the Colts number, if not for the Patriots the Colts might have 3 super bowl rings by now.

but the facts stand there was no rule before 2007 so no rule was broken.

The only person to claim they taped the rams walk through has yet to give ANYONE any details because he's afraid of legal backlash. He had been offered the protection and still hasn't given any info (I still ask if you're telling the truth what protection do you need? Like Clemens nanny the other day "I don't need a lawyer i'm telling the truth"

When you have the video tape then talk to me, until then the only rules violation was week #1 2007 and they were punished for that.

unless there is new info, I'm done on this subject.

So, i'll let you have your last word/spazz out as usual otherwise this will never die.

you're not the commissioner. Just because you say no rules were broken dont mean shit. Goodell said the Patriots were " illegally " taping since 2000. HE SAID THAT. Lets see...Goodell said Pats cheated since 2000, you say they didnt, case closed. Hmmmmm I'm pretty sure you dont know what the fuck your talking about and Goodell does.

I'm glad you're not posting anymore, cause you lost this argumet like 2 days ago.