View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 02:41 PM   #88
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
yes I know the background of it all. I'm not saying Bret didn't have the right to refuse the ending. Vince gave him control and he used his card. that's fine.

but from a business standpoint in a wrestling industry, Bret's leaving and they need to build Shawn for the next guy. they already penciled in Shawn to take the title at Survivor Series long before the PPV. They put the title back on Bret at Summerslam to build to the eventual showdown.

Bret has said numerous times he was ready and willing to put Shawn over and drop the belt, but he heard or caught Shawn saying he would never put Bret over again and that pissed Bret off and that's when he decided he wouldn't lose to Shawn.

so right there it's personal vs business. and that's where this whole got messed up. anyway back to my original point. Bret was done in 3 weeks after SS. and yes they could of had Bret drop the title on Raw or whatever, but Survivor Series was the main show. you got to do it there in my opinion. to me, it doesn't mean as much on Raw.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote