View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 02:06 PM   #86
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I'm a huge Bret Hart mark, but looking back after 20 years and knowing what I know today, Bret should of done that job no questions asked. it was the best thing to do for future. Build HBK to build Austin and it really built Shamrock in between all that as well.

you hear of that planned DQ run in ending that Bret thought was happening. That's the dumbest thing ever to have on that PPV. the feud needed to end there.

as a fan though, the whole screwjob and aftermath was the coolest shit to ever happen as long as I've been watching. what a time to be a fan
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote