View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 08:04 AM   #62
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Thinking about the New Age Outlaws comeback has made me realize that The Ascension has been on the main roster for almost three years now. I just went onto Wikipedia to confirm. Their page is hilarious. Here are some excerpts:

"From September 2015 to early 2016, The Ascension were paired with Stardust to form a stable known as "The Cosmic Wasteland". This did not last long and was disbanded as Rhodes left the company, leaving Konnor and Viktor battling lower mid-card obscurity since." - From their introductory paragraph

"The Ascension were amazing in NXT then the WWE dropped the ball when they moved them up to the main roster. I have sympathy for Konnor, Viktor. They toiled so hard over the years in NXT and then the main roster management just ruins everything they have worked so hard for. A crying shame to be sure." - A box to the side talking about their WWE run

"Meanwhile, during this period, the Ascension lost 10 and 12 times (on television) to the Prime Time Players and the Lucha Dragons respectively." - A sentence describing their run after their winning streak ended
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote