View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 11:20 PM   #21
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by Chris Jericho's greatest invention ... Canada:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Ring of Honor star Moose has been spotted in the Orlando area and even popped up on social media for WWE star Apollo Crews today, sparking a lot of speculation given that tonight is WWE NXT Takeover. We are told that Moose is still under contract to ROH and is in town visiting friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
For those curious as to how USADA and UFC will be handling Brock Lesnar and PED testing, we've got a lot more on the story here. Basically, since the USADA drug testing standards were not in place when Brock Lesnar announced his retirement from UFC in 2011, he will not have to fulfill the 4 months of pre fight testing. He is being treated like a newly contracted fighter, who just happens to have a fight in a month. So he has only been eligibile for testing since last Friday. However, since he has been under contract to WWE in the last 5 years, he has theoretically been tested and clean since his 2011 retirement.
Update to Lesnar's UFC-WWE situation in relations to his upcoming MMA fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
The WWE's July tour of Japan is coming into shape with the cards officially released on their Japan microsite including Nakamura's first official scheduled WWE action.

Nakamura will face both Bray Wyatt and Kevin Owens on the tour, while WWE Champion Roman Reigns will be involved in two fatal-four way matches for the title. Also, it looks as if the John Cena/AJ Styles feud will last a few months as they are also scheduled for both nights.
Current cards for the tour in the link: http://www.pwinsider.com/article/102...-more.html?p=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
The 6/7 edition of Impact was down this week, doing 326,000 viewers. That is down from last week's 346,000 viewers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
NWA President Bruce Tharpe was also at the WWE Performance Center yesterday and tweeted out a photo of himself meeting with Triple H. We are told Tharpe was there to try and broker a deal with WWE in respect to the Paul Boesch Houston wrestling library. Tharpe has the rights to the library and utilizes it on the NWA's streaming service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Mattel announced they were releasing an exclusive Shockmaster action figure at the San Diego Comic Con. The packaging even features Shockmaster having fallen down to play off of his infamous WCW debut going wrong. You can check that out at this link.
Link to the action figure news: unsaved:///news.mattycollector.com/blog/2016/06/07/2016-san-diego-comic-con-reveals-wwe/

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
NJPW have announced that Jay White will be heading to ROH on excursion after Dominion.
Quote:
The team attacking America Alpha are known as the Authors of Pain, consisting of Sunny Dhinsa and Gzim Selmani (Gzim is pronounced with a silent G).
Some news regarding NXT's new tag team. Prior to getting signed by the WWE, Dhinsa was an Olympic style wrestler while Selmani was a MMA fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Dark match: Ember Moon def. Peyton Royce. Ember Moon (I think that's the name, but it wasn't spelled out to see) is the former Athena/Adrienne Reese. She has new music, but didn't have a tron yet.
Report from tonight's pre-show stuff for NXT Takeover: The End. If past instances are any indication with indy stars getting official WWE names, likely will get her official tv debut by the next NXT special event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageSideSeats.com
When asked about Hideo Itami, he mentioned Itami's Tweet about returning soon, and said he wants him 100%. He's still excited about him as a performer. His recovery took longer than some others (he called John Cena a "mutant" here) due to scar tissue and some mobilitiy issues, and Haitch is willing to wait until he's ready for action.
Another highlight from yesterday's NXT Q&A session Triple H did.

Quote:
In his first interview since getting released by WWE on May 23, Adam Rose commented on his departure and the circumstances that surrounded it.

Rose told Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet via email that both parties believed a parting of ways was the best option for a multitude of reasons:

"It was a mutual thing. Honestly, I had just hit too many problems back to back. My mistakes or not, guilty or not? It was starting to look really bad. It was just the best choice for everyone involved and the WWE and I knew that.

Adam Rose never quite took off in the WWE! Is it the company's fault, or my fault? Probably a bit of both. The character Adam Rose that debuted on NXT was not the same character that the WWE Universe got. Honestly, I am happy to leave. It was time. I wanted to be home more. My boys and my wife needed me. My poor wife had been carrying the load the whole time while I was off living my dream. It was not right or fair to her or my boys."

The 36-year-old veteran was later arrested on domestic violence and witness tampering charges in May, which led to an indefinite suspension from WWE before his eventual release ...

"As for my arrest, well that was a complete nightmare! It's all being cleared up now, but the damage to our lives is permanent. My wife was like 'what the hell is going on' when it happened. I don't exactly even know why it happened ... even now. I think law enforcement, who I have the utmost respect for, may have acted too quickly.

They never knew the full story and made some assumptions that will now scar my family's history forever. My wife is my world and my rock. I don't deserve her in anyway. As a man, I am willing to say and admit she is the toughest and strongest person I know. I am proud of her! Proud to be her husband! Proud to have her raise my boys"
Highlights from an interview Adam Rose had with Bleacher Report. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...medium=twitter

Some other sheet news includes:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote