View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 06:34 PM   #273
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Smallville Gets Serious:

With a show people are saying is limping a season or two too long, you gotta wonder how it will handle the crushing blow of Lex Luther leaving the show, along with Lana "Chun Li" Lang (yes I know the real actor's names, I just don't feel like spellng them). Well, at CC the handlers of the show revealed that new villains will arrive to fill the void (two for the departure of one, Lex was a serious addition). One is a new character filling the 'blue colar' villain act, a role I had hoped would be Thalia Al Ghul; but is instead a new character for the show. The other is a paramedic, a truely nice guy by day...

And Doomsday by night.

Another tidbit is later in the season we'll get to see the Legion of Superheroes make a visit.

I love Smallville, and I gotta see how they manage out this season. It should be interesting.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote