View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 05:22 PM   #42069
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
I just don’t care much for ROH. I used to like going to the shows back in the Dabilsron era but every time I try to watch I can’t connect.
They're pretty bad now. They're pretty much what TNA used to be- WWE lite. The booking is terrible. And they saturate their shows with New Japan and Bullet Club but don't present interesting matches with them because their own roster is so shallow. For example on one of these War of the Worlds shows Tetsuya Naito is facing Beer City Bruiser. Does anyone have interest in that?
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote