View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 10:31 AM   #42047
Shadrick
The black Corey Graves

Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
In putting over WCW at the end I must emphasize how shit Russo is and how his booking and philosophy expedited the downfall of the company. The thing with Russo is he doesn't really like wrestling it shows. He has no respect for anything the company did, no respect for wrestling. Plus literally nobody gave a fuck to see him on camera, ever.
I literally had no idea who vince russo was until maybe 2009. Like I had heard the name, but didn't know what he did. Even tho I had seen him on WCW TV several times.
Shadrick is offline   Reply With Quote