View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 07:52 PM   #636
Blonde Moment
It's all Bullshit

Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
I think asserting that we 'knew' what was going to happen in the prequels because we knew the set-up for A New Hope is comical.

Nobody during any of the pre-release discussions of any of those movies 'knew' what was going to happen. What the fuck?

Yeah there's gonna be Clone Wars, and Obi will fight Vader, and Padme is going to have twins. You consider these spoilers? Are you against the concept of prequels in general?

"No need to make X-Men First Class we know how things will end up." Really?
Yes REALLY.
I like 1-3,although I loath to admit it, but we knew that several things had to happen to get us to A New Hope and to some extent that took away from the impact of the films. Adapting the EU works to film works the same way. Yes the movies would be good but the journey we take would be different because we literally know how it ends.
Blonde Moment is offline   Reply With Quote