View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 06:52 AM   #602
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reavant View Post
TV shows and not big budget blockbusters with massive crossover appeal also wm/bw

Have YOU been living under a rock? That has always mattered and always will.

Those people "IRL" are the ones exploding the internet. They do it becuse they are anonymous and say their actual opinions without being looked at like a monster from their friends, family, coworkers etc. Dont be naive.

Hollywood is in america. Do not forget the history here. Putting a black man and white woman leads in a romantic relationship is still a huge deal here. That would hit to the soul of southern white america. Racism has not gone away. Look at the youtube comments on people who are interracial couples. Look at the hateful stuff said on peoples facebook pictures.

We are not talking about internet fanboys. We are talking about the population. When was the last time that america produced a balanced and truthful war movie? By that I mean showing all the awful things we do? Hollywood doesnt dare do it. Why? Because of outrage.... by mainly the same population described above.

Now its time to wake up wishbone you are going to be late for school.
You really are hilarious. You should get up off your computer every now and then, dude. Maybe stop going to 4chan so much. I think you're starting to lose touch with reality. That or you really need to move out of whatever Southern trailer park you might be living in. Either way there's clearly a major disconnect between the world you live in and the world most normal people live in.

Oh and at your school comment. I think you need to calm your tits, man. I'd expect that kind of idiocy from the Youtube comments section, but not this foru- nevermind, I actually totally should have expected that from this forum... Still, un-rustle them jimmies, brother.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote