View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 01:59 PM   #17
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
Never really been that big of a Del Rio fan either, to be honest. Never understood what the internet saw in him.
I though his first run was good. The whole classy Mexican aristocrat thing with elaborate entrance et al was entertaining to me. He looked like a million bucks, was good in the ring and I bought the character.

Having been exposed to this mess for months and months, however, he seems really trashy and spiteful. Whole thing is a mess and while I still read up on what's happening in wrestling, am sick to death of hearing about this. Feel sorry for everyone involved tbh
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote