View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 08:08 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 174

The forums were down a little while ago so I ended up only posting this on the other boards pending the revival of these boards. And now they're up. So...yay?

Anyway, I get to do this all over again. Let's go ahead and add last week's Heavy Rain to the leaderboard after its turn at the barrel.

There we go. A 3.42 score is nothing to sneeze at, but I would've imagined it doing better. what with its reputation and all. But we've been learning that reputation isn't always enough to get you standing here on TPWW. It's all about the goods.

Will our next game have the goods? Let's do the bowl thing....

via GIPHY

Yup...even though we already did it. Anyway, this week we're diving into the old school Super Nintendo library and coming up with this little number. It's F-Zero! Was this a key title in the Super Nintendo's formative years? It's all up to you guys to decide. Do the rating thing and we'll swing on back next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote