View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 03:14 PM   #87
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
That being said, I also didn't watch SummerSlam 2016, Hell in a Cell, Survivor Series, TLC, Roadblock: End of the Line, Payback or Backlash. So when Jinder Mahal won the WWE Title, and I realized that I was only really keeping the Network for certain things, I decided that was enough. I wasn't going to financially vote for this company anymore. You'll find that I'm unlikely to talk about exactly how great Roman versus whoever the fuck it was he wrestled at Roadblock is. I'll talk about how uninteresting the vibe around it was. I can't tell you how great Brock vs. Joe was or wasn't, but I can tell you I was intrigued by the hype around it and that I actually watched Raw segments involving Brock and Joe, which I can form an opinion on.

This would be pretty easy to grasp for most people, but I have a feeling this is another Alexa Bliss thing, where people can't separate me criticizing people overrating her with me criticizing their subjective fandom for her.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote