View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 02:59 PM   #85
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruien View Post
Yup. It was the same thing with Bliss. You would go on and on about how terrible she is but also stating you didn't watch SD (where she was atm).it is really baffling why you are even on thes3 forums th.

And literally you had a 6 month feud weith Cynick where you constantly said you don't watch the product at all.
I specifically referenced a segment where I saw her do a horrible promo. Then I saw her wrestle on PPV. I specifically remember a really terrible match with Naomi where she almost died on the finish? Stop trying to change narratives to fit your argument. And don't even agree with mike adamle -- it will only make you look dumb.

Can't remember the last time I watched a full Raw or SmackDown. Doesn't mean I can't YouTube the shit for free. My arguments with CyNick were often not about the current product, but about the historical accuracy of what he was saying. So I don't think that could "literally" be true.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote