View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 08:32 PM   #4171
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Ant View Post
Thank fuck someone else noticed this. I fucking HATE when he does that shit when it means fuck all, what a dickhead. I would greatly enjoy if Matt Light did a dance in front of him every time he kept him off of Brady. Or just for any Patriots player to do it like the time T.O did Ray Lewis' gay chicken dance.

Well any player except Rodney Harrison, he's gay.
Actually, Ellis Hobbs did the same dance on the Charges logo and midfield after the playoff win which is what caused Rivers to call me "the sorriest corner in the league", the Patriots reaction however was atributed to payback from when the Charges destoryed the Patriots in Foxboro earlier that year, there were reports some Charges players were yelling insults into the patriots locker-room after the game and went "over board" celebrating a regular season win.

either way, should be a decent game... honestly, I'd rather face a banged up LT then a healthy/fresh Turner.

Also, on Rivers claiming he and LT wanted to go back in, there are reports that there was an argument on the sideline between LT and Rivers because LT wanted to go in and they wouldn't let him, Rivers was given the green light but refused because he said he "couldn't go"...

not sure how much of it is true, don't really care.