View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 07:40 PM   #4169
Y2Ant
Crows Before Hoes

Y2Ant puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Y2Ant puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Y2Ant puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Y2Ant puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Y2Ant puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Y2Ant puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Y2Ant puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Y2Ant puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Y2Ant puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonErichLives View Post
Fact, Merriman will beat Matt Light once or twice and do his stupid dance when he did nothing special and everyone will talk how great he is and miss that Light handeld him most the game. That's the thing with LT in the NFL, you never hear about the good, only that 1 miss that gives up a sack.

I really can't stand Merriman... do the dance on 3rd and 4 when you sack the QB and force a punt, but he dances like and idiot when he hasn't done crap.

I don't see why the NFL doesn't flag him when they do people for TD celebrations.
Thank fuck someone else noticed this. I fucking HATE when he does that shit when it means fuck all, what a dickhead. I would greatly enjoy if Matt Light did a dance in front of him every time he kept him off of Brady. Or just for any Patriots player to do it like the time T.O did Ray Lewis' gay chicken dance.

Well any player except Rodney Harrison, he's gay.