View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 06:02 PM   #4166
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I was just reading the Boston Herald, they making it seem like the Chargers have no chance. I dunno, they did just beat Indy with their back up QB and RB playing for good portions of the game. Do I think the Patriots are going to win? Yeah, but I don't think they are going to smash them like they did in Week 2.

Also, it listed the odds for each team left to win the Superbowl at the start of the season, Green Bay was 65-1