View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 02:45 PM   #919
FourFifty
As over as Crystal Pepsi

FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
A quick convo I just had with my brother.

Me: In other news- Mike Jones just got a pay check.

Bro: Who?

Me: lonelyvirgil.net
He's DLC in the new WWE game. Pretty sure this means he got paid for that.

Bro: He held as many titles as Jake Roberts with less than half the charisma. Have him open a gym and call it a day.

Me: Or do drugs, find god, do more drugs, find god, do drugs, move to europe, do drugs, move back to the states, do drugs, find god, do drugs, do yoga, beg fans for money, live with DDP, call it a day.
FourFifty is offline   Reply With Quote