View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 11:49 AM   #911
Rammsteinmad
TPWW's #3 Peep

Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexton-Hardcastle View Post
I'm not sure on the whole Hogan thing...The WWE has a superb roster right now and I feel like they should be utilising that to create new stars rather than spike ratings with old timers like Hogan...

He's been absolutely cringeworthy in TNA and hasnt exactly done much for their ratings with his presence..

He's clearly in too bad a shape to wrestle a match and I don't see how he can build someone without putting them over...

And even if he could wrestle and job to some young up and comer how impressive can they make it seem? I mean Hogan as he is now? A teenager could legit take him out...
This is exactly why I don't want all these old stars coming back for Wrestlemania! Any other PPV it'd be fine, but this is the big one. The whole world is watching etc. Guys like Hogan have had their moments, it's time to let guys like Antonio Cesaro, Wade Barrett and Dolph Ziggler show the world what they can do, instead of throwing them in 10-man tag matches every year, or mixed tag matches where the focus is on reality TV stars that nobody cares about.
Rammsteinmad is offline   Reply With Quote