View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 05:15 AM   #895
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Noid, you should check out some Shinsuke Nakamura matches. Dude is my favorite wrestler in Japan right now. Has amazing charisma(not just amazing charisma for a japanese wrestler) and he's got this whacky bizarre personality that I've just never seen before.

Oh and he's fucking mint in the ring too. He's probably somewhere on the card on Wrestle Kingdom 8, so I'm sure you'll see him anyway.
Nakamura was voted to be in the main event with Hiroshi Tanahashi, or so I believe. I'm looking forward to seeing their match now. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I like it how some guys are just "professional rasslers" in the world of puroresu. I don't know much of history, but Tanahashi reminds me of the likes of Eddie Guerrero and Shawn Michaels when it comes to ring presence. He seems to be this guy who is just really good at wrestling and has earned a legion of admirers for it and has a reasonably sized ego, but generally fights honorably. Don't have too much of a problem with that. Simple can be good.

Can't wait to see Nakamura, though, since I do love a good personality in professional wrestling. Especially one that I can't quite pinpoint why I love it so much (The Brian Kendrick, for example).
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote