View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 01:18 PM   #9
Stickman
Stickman

Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
I totally don't get Asuka. Really don't see what makes her any more special than all the other women. Just another flavour of the month that'll soon be another face in the crowd. Especially when the whole women's revolution thing dies down.
Totally with you on this. She is not some technical star, not some impressive powerhouse. I guess in a way she is kind of like Bret Hart in that she makes her opponent look good in a losing effort, but yeah....I dunno, not sure what her gimmick is supposed to be other than not having speaking skills.
Stickman is offline   Reply With Quote