View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 01:10 AM   #13759
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I've got this weird feeling that the Dudley Boyz are going to be working at WrestleMania. This stuff between The Ascension and The Prime Time Players is getting them all on TV, but it doesn't really feel "heavy" enough for the main card. And I can see them trying to keep a lot of tag teams out of the Battle Royal, because it just makes sense that they would all work together.

Got this odd feeling that they might do The Dudleys vs. The PTP vs. The Ascension in a Tables Elimination Match or something. It'll be snappy enough for Mania, provide some "spotz," gives The Ascension at least on WrestleMania appearance and could be used to "crown" the PTP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Totally forgot about bubba. Has there been any updates of him coming back full time? Really would love to see Bully Ray in WWE. Dude worked for so long to improve his craft, and actually succeeded. Deserves to have that character in the spotlight.
I'm hoping Doze Damn Dudleyz are coming in to face Ascension. They're constantly claiming to be better than everyone, so it would be quite the rub to get (questionable) wins over both NAO and Team 3D... just to have PTP have *their* number and be the pain in the ass team they can't seem to get a victory on. Build two tag teams who are actually tag teams at once.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote