View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 01:04 AM   #13758
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
How much better would this whole Wyatt vs Taker Feud be, if the streak was still intact? I've always been in the "streak should never end" camp, but I think I would have been OKAY with Wyatt ending the streak if built up properly.

If they were going to end it, he would have been the perfect guy to do it.
Hindsight.

Though I sentimentality agree with you about "the streak shouldn't end" feelings, truth was Taker is just too old school a guy to not do the "go out on your back" business. Maybe he wasn't sure he had one more in him, and though not ideal for pushing new talent, the most believable and ready opponent there last year was Brock.

Bray taking the supernatural mantle isn't necessarily a consolation prize. I just wish the build for this started sooner... then again, they had more time to build Sting vs. HHH, and even that's kind of a shit show considering how much hype SHOULD be on that match from Survivor Series onward.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote